I'm a simple man I live doobies and boobies shirt

BUY AT: I'm a simple man I live doobies and boobies shirt

Has nobody warned The I'm a simple man I live doobies and boobies shirt that any oil or gas found in their territory does not belong to them but to the United States and if they dont hand it over quietly then The United States will have no choice but to bring democracy to Turkey?Waiting for USA/CIA/Mossad to start a civil war in Turkey and/or create a false flag attacks to justify military presence in Turkey. , also off Cyprus according to UN rules? Libya Turkey agreement crossing the territory of Crete? Bombok...

I'm a simple man I live doobies and boobies shirt, hoodie 

Stop blackmailing, face with UN rules! so what about drilling off  Cyprus coast? Your argumentation follows nationali es ts and not UN laws. And why are Turkish drilling ships guarded by military vessels? Start putting your nose and ears into laws, treaties etc. (Off topic: what's average cost of steering device of Barbaros Class?)I want proves, he can  say anything to the media like BBC and they believe it we want to see prove of the I'm a simple man I live doobies and boobies shirt find this find is in the Black Sea, in waters that  are indisputably Turkish,  and have nothing to do with the current aggression towards Greece.Funnily enough,  America has been supportive of turkey recently.  Any chance they knew about this discovery?????

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Puto el que me diga senora shirt

Sorry you had a bad day you can touch my boobs if you want shirt

Coronavirus 2020 world tour shirt