women are told that we catch more flies with honey but I can catch plenty with your hollowed out carcass so this can go either way shirt



BUY AT: Women are told that we catch more flies with honey but I can catch plenty with your hollowed out carcass so this can go either way shirt

I was thinking the same thing. The women are told that we catch more flies with honey but I can catch plenty with your hollowed out carcass so this can go either way shirt requires just a bare majority for impeachment. If there's one area of the Constitution that's wrong, that would be it. As we have just seen, the House can impeach a president just because they don't like him. I don't consider not liking the president an impeachable cause. The Senate does require a 2/3 majority for removal, but the house needs the same. 2/3 would make impeachment more legitimate. And I don't think "abuse of power" should be considered an impeachable offense. It's too vague and because of that, could easily be interpreted to mean policy disagreements, which I don't consider an impeachable offense.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Puto el que me diga senora shirt

Sorry you had a bad day you can touch my boobs if you want shirt

Coronavirus 2020 world tour shirt