Roses are red I'm going to bed shirt

BUY AT: Roses are red I'm going to bed shirt

That’s because the Democratic candidates only know how to pander offering all their free stuff🤣 They are totally silent regarding how to sustain & grow our economy. I have seen some crappy candidates over the years but this group of Democrats are beyond the worstTrump will win because he understood the mentality of the group. The Roses are red I'm going to bed shirt found themselves hostages in the hands of Wall Street and big monitary corporations. They found that their fixed values were undermined the very institutions that should protect them. Eg the Supreme Court legalizing same sex marriage and so on so on. Ordinary people [the mob] are outraged and Trump knew exactly how to address them

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Puto el que me diga senora shirt

Sorry you had a bad day you can touch my boobs if you want shirt

Coronavirus 2020 world tour shirt