I'm so good santa came twice shirt

BUY AT: I'm so good santa came twice shirt

Reinstate the I'm so good santa came twice shirt... Save the tax payer the housing costs for these lost souls as well as reminding folks that their actions have consequences... a reward of “free” (tax payer funded) room and board for life should not be an option!So this monster has been taken care of , housed , clothed, feed and medical care since 1979?? He should have been hung no later than 1980, personally they should have taken him out back and hung him day he was found guilty. I hope he suffered while he died like his victims. Our justice system is so flawed

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Puto el que me diga senora shirt

Sorry you had a bad day you can touch my boobs if you want shirt

Coronavirus 2020 world tour shirt