Dear teacher I talk to everyone so moving my seat wont help shirt

CLICK HERE: Dear teacher I talk to everyone so moving my seat wont help shirt

I agree every single human being has these Dear teacher I talk to everyone so moving my seat wont help shirt, but I am sorry, only in America are its "Citizens" protected by LAW, from infringement on these rights. If they wish to have the same protections against the government they should have chose the proper way to become an American citizen like so many others do every year. OK now we now know how to avoid arrest to live here illegally. Have you thought about relaying the message how they could go about entering and staying and becoming a citizen the proper way. Is the ACLU in business to teach people to escape the laws or to side swipe them? ACLU, lets start teaching honest, hardworking, natural born Americans how to get their rights. I'm sure you could get as much publicity helping honest people as illegal immigrants. You think it's easy for the American citizens having to work hard just to have more taxes taken out to take care of the the nonworking for free health care, free housing, free,free, free. But not for me, nothing is free. In fact I want the ACLU to investigate the ACLU. I want to know why it's ok for Americans to work hard to pay taxes all our lives and then have to support the nonworking FREEloader. Doesn't that sound interesting? Accuctally helping people that deserve it.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Puto el que me diga senora shirt

Sorry you had a bad day you can touch my boobs if you want shirt

Coronavirus 2020 world tour shirt