I'm not sure where you learned to whisper but I'm guessing inside a helicopter surrounded by chainsaws shirt

CLICK TO BUY: I'm not sure where you learned to whisper but I'm guessing inside a helicopter surrounded by chainsaws shirt

it isn't a crime for another president to have another I'm not sure where you learned to whisper but I'm guessing inside a helicopter surrounded by chainsaws shirt from another company investigate on criminal charges on another person who held a cabinet in a previous election or still holds it cabinet it is his rights and his duties to do investigation on we the people who violate our constitutional rights Biden paid and had his son set up in a foreign country and that's what the president is investigating about because a kid made six figures for being on a board of a foreign country that's a conflict of interest because his father was the VP get my point that is across there so don't try to sweep that under the bush or under the rug that's why I told you to go to Hillsdale College you need to learn our constitution you need to learn what you're talkin about

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Puto el que me diga senora shirt

Sorry you had a bad day you can touch my boobs if you want shirt

Coronavirus 2020 world tour shirt