I found this humerus shirt

CLICK TO BUY: I found this humerus shirt


And that's what this is I found this humerus shirt and paying the right bribes to the right people,everyone knows it's illegal thc cartridges with vitamin e oil mixed in that's made people sick,I'm beginning to wonder if it was not the tabacco companys who introduced them illegal cartrages into the black market to cause all this.Why? Juuls aren't killing anyone. As an ex smoker, I don't think that juul is for smokers, it's not strong enough, but it doesn't seem marketed towards kids. What has juul done wrong? It is better than cigarettes. That's just the truth. If only because you don't stink, and can breathe better. Of course it's not healthy in general, but this is so ridiculous. Black market THC cartridges are what's killing people. Very few people... just like the measles was going to kill us all a few months ago?

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Puto el que me diga senora shirt

Sorry you had a bad day you can touch my boobs if you want shirt

Coronavirus 2020 world tour shirt