Check your boo bees Breast Cancer Ribbon shirt

ORDER LINK: https://bit.ly/2wNwZhm
From: Pinmyshirt



Nationally Morrisons has raised over £5million in 18 months for CLIC Sargent, our partnership charity. Please share and support this Check your boo bees Breast Cancer Ribbon shirt if you can. I have mine on my arm for my Granddaughter Faith who had tumour removed at 9 weeks old and 3 removed at a year old. Faith will be 11 this month. I had never heard of Clic Sargent until my daughter was admitted to UCLH. They were amazing throughout her illness and without them we wouldn’t have all been able to be with her in her last few weeks. Thank you Clic Sargent
Source: CHECK YOUR BOO BEES BREAST CANCER RIBBON SHIRT


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Puto el que me diga senora shirt

Sorry you had a bad day you can touch my boobs if you want shirt

Coronavirus 2020 world tour shirt